Yeager Law is right for you if you want an estate plan that meets your specific goals and needs. All too often, people turn to cheap options that cost less up front but result in expensive and avoidable issues at the worst possible time.
We like to emphasize a personal relationship with our clients. We want our clients to feel that they can depend on us to take care of them, both now and in the future. We want our clients to feel like they are being treated exactly how we would treat our own family. We love running into our clients in the grocery store or movie theater because it gives us a chance to hear how things are going and how your life has improved.
Here are a few other ways we are different from other estate planning attorneys and why you should work with us.
- All our estate planning fees are fixed fees determined at the beginning of the representation. At our initial consultation, we will let you know what your plan needs to consist of and give you a complete price with no hidden attorney fees.
- We include an in-house notary and pay your recording fees (one property in California). These fees can represent several hundreds of dollar and come as a surprise at the end. We absorb those fees so you don’t have to worry about dealing with additional pricing.
- We will help record your California grant deeds, including complimentary in-person service to the Los Angeles County Recorder’s office. Many estate planning firms require you to navigate the recording process yourself. An improper or incomplete recording can place your estate plan at risk. We take care of it to make sure it’s done right and because we are in a better position to deal with any issues.
- We keep you informed about your plan and how it works. We do not just give you a bunch of documents and send you on your way. We make sure you understand your estate plan, how it works, how to appropriately use the documents, and how to incorporate newly acquired assets into your plan.
- We review your plan for free. That’s right. We are willing to review your plan and make sure it’s up-to-date starting with a periodic examination, often every two to three years. We will also review your plan when you have a major life-event in your family, such as a birth, death, marriage, divorce, or purchase or sale of real estate or other major assets.
- We will work with you to make sure your assets are titled the right way, both now and in the future. If there is ever any doubt, just contact us. We will even speak with other professionals, such as your CPA, real estate agent, or financial planner to make sure they title your future purchases appropriately.
- We will help you get your financial house in order by making sure you financial goals are being met and that your legal documents will work smoothly with your financial plan. You never have to blindly call a stranger to get financial or insurance advice. We maintain relationships with trusted professionals. Never worry about being taken advantage of by unscrupulous individuals again.
- We don’t just want to help you transfer your wealth. We want to help you transfer your intellectual, spiritual, and philosophical values to your family, including the importance of planning.
We believe these, and many other differences, make us the obvious choice for someone who wants to build a trusted relationship for life.
Contact Yeager Law for any questions, comments, or concerns.